Our Sales Associates are responsible for shaping the customer experience, driving sales and providing quality customer service. Our ideal candidate will be competitive, adept with collaborative work, and looking to grow into a sales team leader or management role. We need goal-oriented leaders, that can set the pace for junior staff.
- 1 year experience in customer service, retail or sales is preferred.
- Must be comfortable engaging with our customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Physical dexterity; must be able to stand for two hours at a time
- Must comply with SOP and Quality Assurance Guidelines daily
- Drives sales via friendly and professional interaction with our customers
- Access to reliable transportation
- Must be computer literate, mobile device knowledge is a plus
- All candidates for employment must be 18 years of age or older
If you have the winning mentality to join our Sales Associate team, apply today! We offer mid-level and entry level openings. All applicants for employment will be screened within five business days of initial application.